A: In Pennsylvania, those injured due to the negligence of other persons or businesses can bring tort claims to recover for their injuries. Slip and fall or trip and fall accidents are very common kinds of injury cases. In order to prevail, the plaintiff in a slip and fall down lawsuit bears the burden of proving that the store owner owed a duty to the plaintiff, and the owner committed some act of negligence which caused the accident and injury, and as a result, the plaintiff suffered damages. Read more about Pennsylvania slip and fall accident law.
In many slip and fall or trip and fall situations, the injured person may be eligible to obtain financial compensation for their injuries, including:
- pain and suffering,
- lost wages, and
- medical bills.
- Tips on What to do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- Pennsylvania Slip and Fall Law – Liability of Stores & Businesses
- Pennsylvania Sidewalk Accident Law – Defendants in a Sidewalk Accident Lawsuit
Philadelphia Slip and Fall Lawyers
The Philadelphia slip and fall accident lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman accept cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area and always offer a free consultation. Call 215.925.4451. Our lawyers serve clients in the following areas:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities
*This website does not provide legal advice. Every case is unique and it is important to get a qualified, expert legal opinion prior to making any decisions about your case. See the full disclaimer at the bottom of this page.