A: In Pennsylvania, helmet use is generally required for all bike riders. However, riders who are over the age of 21 are not required to wear a helmet if 1. they have had a motorcycle license for at least two years or. 2. have taken special motorcycle safety classes. Read more about Pennsylvania’s motorcycle helmet laws.
Motorcycle safety is very important for all riders and wearing a helmet is just one safety consideration for riders. Read more about motorcycle safety in Pennsylvania.
More Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident Legal Articles:
- What to Expect in a Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit
- Investigating Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident Cases for Liability Beyond the Other Driver
- Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident Law – Who Pays for Medical Bills?
For more information, contact our Pennsylvania and New Jersey motorcycle accident lawyers. 215.925.4451
The lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle motorcycle accident cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities
*This website does not provide legal advice. Every case is unique and it is important to get a qualified, expert legal opinion prior to making any decisions about your case. See the full disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
Published: August 4, 2012