Both founding partners of Schwartz & Blackman, Stacey Schwartz and Philip Blackman, were named to the Super Lawyers listing for Personal Injury Plaintiff: General. Less than 250 lawyers in the entire state of Pennsylvania were chosen in this category. Both Stacey Schwartz and Philip Blackman have made the list over the last 6 years.
The rigorous, multistage selection process involves peer nominations and peer evaluations coupled with independent research. First, lawyers are invited to nominate top lawyers they’ve personally seen in action. Each candidate is then evaluated for 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Third, the candidates are grouped by practice areas and then undergo another review by other lawyers in the same practice area.
The personal injury lawyers at Schwartz and Blackman specialize in:
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Car & Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Head Injuries
- Workplace & Construction Accidents
- Commercial Litigation, Insurance Disputes and Disability
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Workers’ Comp & Social Security Disability
- Police Chases/Brutality
- Animal Injuries and Dog Bites
Call Schwartz & Blackman at 215.925.4451.
The personal injury lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area, including:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities