PENNSYLVANIA & NEW JERSEY MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT INJURY CASES – REPRESENTATION BY AN AVID MOTORCYCLE RIDER
At Schwartz & Blackman we are passionate about motorcycles. Mr. Schwartz, an avid motorcycle enthusiast himself, has years of experience with the operation, maintenance, and control of motorcycles.
While he enjoys the thrill of riding any one of his 10 motorcycles, he is also aware of the necessary safety precautions to minimize the dangers associated with riding, and is passionate about motorcycle safety in Pennsylvania.
Although riding a motorcycle is fun and exciting, it can also be dangerous through no fault of the rider. In many motorcycle accident cases, there are multiple claims to consider. Mr. Schwartz has brought cases against major manufacturers for defective motorcycle equipment, construction problems on the roadway, and the negligent driving on the part of others resulting in accidents and serious injuries.
Depending on the nature of your case, our team will secure appropriate expert witnesses to best prosecute your case.
Damage claims in motorcycle accident and injury cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey include:
- past, present, and future medical expenses,
- loss of earnings,
- property damage,
- emotional distress, and
- most importantly – your pain and suffering.
Some of our cases have included:
- Claims against state agencies and municipalities for their failure to maintain highway systems.
- Claims against construction companies for inadequate safety precautions. For example, companies have left debris on the highway causing a motorcycle to lose control and crash.
- Claims against car and truck drivers who failed to yield the right of way to motorcycle riders.
- Claims against repair shops and dealers for careless repairs of a motorcycle resulting in serious accidents and injuries.
Call our office today for a free legal consultation and assessment. 215.925.4451
The motorcycle accident lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area, including:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities
Motorcycle Accident Law Library
261 Old York Rd., Suite 504
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Tel: (215) 925-4451
Fax: (215) 574-1200
New Jersey Office
1415 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Tel: (856) 427-0614
Fax: (856) 424-3690