Slip and fall or trip and fall cases can be brought against any business or entity whose negligence contributes to an accident. The business liability laws of both Pennsylvania and New Jersey allow victims to seek recovery for their injuries, medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
The following articles, FAQs, blogposts and news articles are brought to you by the slip and fall accident lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman. To discuss a potential case, please call 215.925.4451.
Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Legal Articles
- Landlord Liability for Fall Accidents in Pennsylvania, Part One
- Pennsylvania Slip & Fall Accident Law – Bathroom Fall Accidents
- Can a homeowner be liable for overgrown bushes which contribute to a car accident?
- Store Liability for Negligence in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Fall Down Accident Law – Parking Lot & Garage Fall Accidents
- Pennsylvania Accident Law – Negligence Claims Against Neighbors
- Resolving an Accident and Injury Lawsuit in Philadelphia
- Discovery in an Accident or Injury Lawsuit in Philadelphia – What to Expect (Part 2)
- Philadelphia Slip & Fall Law – Government Liability for Sidewalk Accidents (Part B)
- Philadelphia Slip & Fall Law – Government Liability for Sidewalk Accidents (Part A)
- Pennsylvania Sidewalk Fall Accident Law – What You Should Know about Sidewalk Accidents
- Landlord Liability in Pennsylvania – Negligence Laws
- Tips on What to do After a Slip and Fall Accident in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Slip and Fall Law – Liability of Stores & Businesses
- Pennsylvania Slip and Fall Accident Law-Suits Against Government Agencies
- Pennsylvania Sidewalk Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents at Work in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Sidewalk Accident Law – Defendants in a Sidewalk Accident Lawsuit
- Pennsylvania Sidewalk Accident Law – Local Government Liability
- NJ Police Officer & Firefighter Lawsuits Against Property Owners
- Landlord Liability for Injuries Resulting from Apartment or House Fires in Philadelphia
Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Frequently Asked Questions
- I was visiting my friend at her apartment and tripped in the building. Can I make a claim against the landlord?
- I fell down stairs due to water. Do I have a case?
- Can a store be liable for negligence in Pennsylvania?
- I fell on my neighbor’s property. Can I make a homeowners insurance claim?
- I tripped and fell at a grocery store in Philadelphia. Who pays for my medical bills?
- Can I recover medical bills after a fall accident in front of a government building in Philadelphia?
- I tripped on a sidewalk in front of a public building in Philadelphia. Do I have a case?
- I tripped on a broken sidewalk concrete in front of a store in Pennsylvania, but did not take a picture of the sidewalk. Can I still pursue a case?
- Can a landlord be held liable for a slip and fall accident in Pennsylvania?
- I work for a utility company in Pennsylvania and was injured on a rental property where I was working. Do I have rights against the landlord?
- What should I do if I’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident in Pennsylvania?
- What are the chances of success in a Pennsylvania slip and fall lawsuit?
- Who can be sued in a Pennsylvania sidewalk accident case?
- I fell on a sidewalk in Philadelphia but did not report the accident to the owner. Can I make a claim?
- I slipped and fell at work in Philadelphia. Do I have a case?
- I tripped and fell on a sidewalk in Philadelphia. Can I recover for my injuries?
- Should a police officer/firefighter in New Jersey be allowed to sue a homeowner for injuries?
- In New Jersey can an officer or firefighter sue a homeowner for injuries?
- Can a landlord be liable for injuries to a tenant from an apartment fire in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania?
Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Latest News
- Who is Liable for a Sidewalk Fall Accident in Pennsylvania
- Comparative Negligence in a Fall Accident Case in Pennsylvania
- Beware of Head Injuries in Fall Down Accidents
- Alcohol Served by Philadelphia Stores During the Holiday Season Can Lead to Fall Accidents
Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Blogposts
- New Jersey Property Owner Liability Update – Police Officers and Firefighters’ Lawsuits for On-The-Job Injuries
The lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle slip and fall or trip and fall accident cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities
*This website does not provide legal advice. Every case is unique and it is important to get a qualified, expert legal opinion prior to making any decisions about your case. See the full disclaimer at the bottom of this page.