The following articles, FAQs, blogposts and news articles are brought to you by the medical malpractice lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman. To discuss a potential case, please call 215.925.4451.
View the firm’s Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey hospital medical malpractice case results.
View the firm’s Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey doctor, specialist and surgeon medical malpractice case results.
Medical Malpractice Legal Articles
- Failure to Implement Proper Procedures Leads to Hospital & Emergency Room Mistakes
- The Statute of Limitations in a Pennsylvania Hospital & Emergency Room Malpractice Case
- Pennsylvania & New Jersey Hospital Emergency Room Malpractice – Pharmacy Errors
- Corporate Negligence Claims in a Pennsylvania Hospital Malpractice Lawsuit
- Pennsylvania Hospital Medical Malpractice Law – Theories of Negligence Against Hospitals
- How to Prove Hospital & Emergency Room Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Hospital Emergency Room Malpractice Law – The Statute of Limitations
- Common Emergency Room Mistakes in a Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
- 8 Tips for Better Treatment in a Hospital Emergency Room or Clinic
- Proving Emergency Room Mistake & Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania
Medical Malpractice Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does hospital and emergency room malpractice occur?
- How much time does a patient have to sue a Pennsylvania hospital ER for medical malpractice?
- What is the statute of limitations in a Pennsylvania hospital malpractice case?
- Can I sue a hospital for malpractice in Pennsylvania?
- My child was given wrong medication by a pharmacy in Pennsylvania. Does he have a case?
- How do I know whether the Pennsylvania hospital where I was treated committed malpractice?
- Can a hospital in New Jersey be held liable for a pharmacy error?
- Can a hospital be held liable in a Pennsylvania medical malpractice case?
- What are common claims made against hospitals in a Pennsylvania medical malpractice case?
- What is involved in filing a Pennsylvania medical malpractice claim against a hospital?
- How do I know if I have a valid malpractice case against a Pennsylvania hospital?
- How can I get better treatment in an emergency room or hospital in Philadelphia?
- How do I know whether I have a medical malpractice case against a Philadelphia emergency room hospital?
- What law applies to emergency room malpractice in Pennsylvania?
Medical Malpractice Blogposts
Medical Malpractice Latest News
The lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle hospital, emergency room, doctor and surgeon malpractice cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities
*This website does not provide legal advice. Every case is unique and it is important to get a qualified, expert legal opinion prior to making any decisions about your case. See the full disclaimer at the bottom of this page.