The following articles, FAQs, blogposts and news articles are brought to you by the medical malpractice lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman. To discuss a potential case, please call 215.925.4451.
Medical Malpractice Legal Articles
- Failure to Implement Proper Procedures Leads to Hospital & Emergency Room Mistakes
- The Statute of Limitations in a Pennsylvania Hospital & Emergency Room Malpractice Case
- Pennsylvania & New Jersey Hospital Emergency Room Malpractice – Pharmacy Errors
- Corporate Negligence Claims in a Pennsylvania Hospital Malpractice Lawsuit
- Pennsylvania Hospital Medical Malpractice Law – Theories of Negligence Against Hospitals
- How to Prove Hospital & Emergency Room Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Hospital Emergency Room Malpractice Law – The Statute of Limitations
- Common Emergency Room Mistakes in a Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
- 8 Tips for Better Treatment in a Hospital Emergency Room or Clinic
- Proving Emergency Room Mistake & Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania
Medical Malpractice Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does hospital and emergency room malpractice occur?
- How much time does a patient have to sue a Pennsylvania hospital ER for medical malpractice?
- What is the statute of limitations in a Pennsylvania hospital malpractice case?
- Can I sue a hospital for malpractice in Pennsylvania?
- My child was given wrong medication by a pharmacy in Pennsylvania. Does he have a case?
- How do I know whether the Pennsylvania hospital where I was treated committed malpractice?
- Can a hospital in New Jersey be held liable for a pharmacy error?
- Can a hospital be held liable in a Pennsylvania medical malpractice case?
- What are common claims made against hospitals in a Pennsylvania medical malpractice case?
- What is involved in filing a Pennsylvania medical malpractice claim against a hospital?
- How do I know if I have a valid malpractice case against a Pennsylvania hospital?
- How can I get better treatment in an emergency room or hospital in Philadelphia?
- How do I know whether I have a medical malpractice case against a Philadelphia emergency room hospital?
- What law applies to emergency room malpractice in Pennsylvania?
Medical Malpractice Blogposts
Medical Malpractice Latest News
The lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle hospital, emergency room, doctor and surgeon malpractice cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities
*This website does not provide legal advice. Every case is unique and it is important to get a qualified, expert legal opinion prior to making any decisions about your case. See the full disclaimer at the bottom of this page.