A: Head or brain injuries are fairly common in a fall down accident situation. Getting prompt medical treatment is crucial in preventing long term problems which may result from a head injury. The first step is seeking treatment from a family doctor or primary care physician who will record the symptoms and discuss treatment options. If after a few months, the symptoms do not dissipate, it is important to seek care from specialists, including neuropsychologists or cognitive therapists. Click here to read more about head injuries and fall down accidents.
After obtaining medical treatment, it will be important to discuss the case with a Philadelphia fall down accident lawyer.
- Tips on What to do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- Pennsylvania Slip and Fall Law – Liability of Stores & Businesses
- Slip and Fall Accidents at Work in Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Slip and Fall Lawyers
The Philadelphia slip and fall accident lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman accept cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area and always offer a free consultation:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities
*This website does not provide legal advice. Every case is unique and it is important to get a qualified, expert legal opinion prior to making any decisions about your case. See the full disclaimer at the bottom of this page.