Schwartz & Blackman Blog
- Is Your Pennsylvania Car Accident Case Worth Pursuing?
- Texting and Drunk Driving – A Rising & Very Serious Problem
- Fault in a Pennsylvania Car/Motorcycle Accident Case
Car & Truck Accidents
- 2012 U.S. Motorcycle Accident Death Statistics (Preliminary Data)|PA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- A Look at Motorcycle Accident Injuries by Body Part | Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- What Does Age Have to do with Severity of Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
- Fatal Motorcycle Accidents in Pennsylvania – A Look at Helmet Laws | Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident Statistics
Workplace Accidents/Construction Accidents
- Review of Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Law Firm Schwartz & Blackman
- Philadelphia PA Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer Review
- Pennsylvania Hospital Medical Malpractice Law Firm Review
- Personal Injury Client Reviews the Representation and Skills of Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer Stacey Schwartz
- Resolving an Accident and Injury Lawsuit in Philadelphia
- Discovery in an Accident or Injury Lawsuit in Philadelphia – What to Expect (Part 2)
- Investigation of Accident & Injury Lawsuits in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Filing an Accident or Injury Lawsuit in Philadelphia – What to Expect (Part 1)
- Products Liability Lawsuits in New Jersey – What to Expect
- NJ Products Liability Laws – Damages Recoverable in a NJ Products Liability Lawsuit
- New Jersey Products Liability Lawsuits – What Claims are Made?
- New Jersey Product Liability Law – The Basics
Commercial Litigation and Commercial Disputes
- Professional Liability for Intentional, Negligent or Innocent Misrepresentation in Pennsylvania
- Professional Liability and Pennsylvania’s Certificate of Merit Requirement
- Conflicts of Interest & Lawyer Malpractice in Pennsylvania
- What is Legal Malpractice in New Jersey?
- New Jersey Property Owner Liability Update – Police Officers and Firefighters’ Lawsuits for On-The-Job Injuries
- House Fire in North Philadelphia Claims Two Lives – Smoke Detector Failure?
Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability
- I was riding my motorcycle and got hit by a man talking on his cell phone. The police report does not mention it. How do I prove liability?
- I got hit by a car exiting a shopping plaza. The accident was not my fault. What are my rights?
- I was riding my motorcycle when a car pulling out of a shopping plaza and forced me to take an evasive maneuver. I fell off my bike. Is the driver liable?
- Who is liable for road defects which cause a car accident in Pennsylvania?
- Who pays lost wages after a motorcycle accident in Pennsylvania?
- Failure to Implement Proper Procedures Leads to Hospital & Emergency Room Mistakes
- The Statute of Limitations in a Pennsylvania Hospital & Emergency Room Malpractice Case
- Pennsylvania & New Jersey Hospital Emergency Room Malpractice – Pharmacy Errors
- Corporate Negligence Claims in a Pennsylvania Hospital Malpractice Lawsuit
- Pennsylvania Hospital Medical Malpractice Law – Theories of Negligence Against Hospitals
The personal injury lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area, including:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities