A: Under New Jersey law, a defendant such as a product manufacturer in a products liability case is required to pay for all the damages which flow from a negligent act. Those damages may be economic, like lost wages, or non-economic, like pain and suffering. For more information, read our free legal article which discusses the types of damages recoverable in a New Jersey products liability lawsuit.
Making a claim for these kinds of damages requires expertise and skill in presenting proper evidence, such as lay witness testimony, if necessary. It is crucial to be represented by a knowledgeable New Jersey attorney who concentrates on products liability cases.
Related Legal Articles:
- NJ Products Liability Legal Article: Damages Recoverable in a NJ Products Liability Lawsuit
- New Jersey Products Liability Lawsuits – What Claims are Made?
- New Jersey Product Liability Law – The Basics
If you’d like to have your case reviewed by our New Jersey lawyers, call 215.925.4451. Our lawyers are available for a free, no obligation legal consultation.
The lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle products liability cases in the New Jersey and Pennsylvania area:
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
*This website does not provide legal advice. Every case is unique and it is important to get a qualified, expert legal opinion prior to making any decisions about your case. See the full disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
Published: June 14, 2012