Pennsylvania and New Jersey Business Litigation and Insurance Disputes
Our office has obtained outstanding results in business litigation and commercial matters. Our office has extensive experience in prosecuting cases involving breach of contract, insurance fraud, business disputes between partners and shareholders, and claims against insurance companies for their failure to pay insurance claims or terminating payments being made under an insurance policy such as a long term disability policy.
Some examples include:
- Successful conclusion through a jury verdict in a commercial real estate dispute case between a landlord and tenant in Montgomery County.
- Successful conclusion of our defense of a person who was sued for allegedly reneging on real estate/partnership agreements.
Some of our firm’s results in disability insurance disputes include:
- Obtaining a substantial settlement for a chiropractor whose payments under a disability insurance policy were terminated.
- Obtaining a substantial settlement for a dentist whose payments under a disability insurance policy were terminated.
- Obtaining a substantial settlement for a business woman whose payments under a private disability insurance policy were terminated.
Contact our office today. 215.925.4451
The commercial litigation and insurance policy dispute lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area, including:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities