New Jersey and Pennsylvania Wrongful Death Representation
Our wrongful death lawyers have successfully prosecuted death cases in the New Jersey and Pennsylvania areas resulting from medical negligence, motor vehicle accidents, construction zone accidents, and defective premises. Although there is a misconception that you cannot make a claim for the death of an unemployed person, we have repeatedly achieved significant results when a victim was not working, was retired, or was unable to work due to a prior disability.
Some examples include:
- The estate and parents of a child received a substantial settlement due to a physician’s failure to diagnosis that the child had pneumonia whose delayed diagnosis resulted in the child’s ultimate death.
- The estate and parents of a child received a substantial settlement prior to trial as a result of the municipality’s failure to properly maintain its public swimming pool resulting in the tragic drowning of the child.
- The estate of a young motorcycle operator successfully concluded its case prior to trial, notwithstanding the allegations that the operator of the motorcycle was driving at an excessive rate of speed.
Contact our wrongful death lawyers today to discuss the death of your loved one. 215.925.4451
The wrongful death and accident lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area, including:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities