Pennsylvania and New Jersey Workplace and Construction Accident Lawyers
At Schwartz & Blackman we understand that individuals who have been hurt in the workplace or job site must pursue claims aggressively. Our workplace injury lawyers have successfully proven cases where other parties are at fault even when the injury is covered by workers’ compensation. We pursue workplace injury liability cases against general contractors, subcontractors, architects, owners, and more.
Some examples of our workplace injury cases include:
- A construction worker obtained a substantial arbitration award as a result of injuries he sustained when he fell in a hole that was present on the construction site.
- A construction worker obtained a significant settlement when he fell from a ladder at an office building construction site. The worker was performing ceiling installation work when a door was thrown out of a window above him, striking him and causing him to fall from his ladder. The construction companies and office owner failed to provide a debris chute.
- A construction worker obtained a significant settlement in a truck accident case at a highway resurfacing job when he was run over by a truck.
Call our office to schedule a free legal consultation with one of our workplace injury attorneys in Pennsylvania or New Jersey. 215.925.4451
The workplace and construction accident lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area, including:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities