Experience and results matter. Our law firm has been helping personal injury accident victims in the New Jersey and Pennsylvania area since 1984.
Below are some of our notable case results in Pennsylvania and New Jersey:
- $20 million – botched operation against negligent surgeon with a $500,000 award for the husband’s loss of consortium
- $4 million – wrong medication dosage to child resulting in severe brain damage
- Significant 6 figure settlement – man severed hand on defective machinery
- Significant settlement – forklift accident injury resulting in head injury with cognitive deficit
- Significant 6 figure settlement – construction worker fell in a hole at a construction site
- Substantial settlement for the estate of a 3-year old was killed when a chest of drawers fell on the child. We were able to successfully argue that the “product” was defective.
- Numerous cases have been successfully resolved involving table saws on construction sites.
- We have been able to successfully resolve cases even when the employer has removed safety guards for their employees’ protection.
- Substantial jury verdict in the state of New Jersey for a construction worker who suffered a closed head injury resulting in cognitive deficits as a result of hitting his head while operating a forklift.
- Substantial 6 figure award for an 18-year old woman who suffered a closed head injury as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
The personal injury lawyers at Schwartz & Blackman handle cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area, including:
- PA: Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Norristown, Philadelphia
- NJ: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Camden, Cherry Hill, New Jersey shore cities